This is a recipe, I learnt from my mother-in-law,and she learnt it from a TV show. This is a favorite dish for all our family members.And who ever guests,coming for lunch,and if I want to impress them,I will surely make this and they too have liked this...so far...And purple cabbage and macaroni gives a nice volume,so really helps you out if you are cooking for more people!. Give it a try and you all too will sure like it, I hope!!
|Purple Cabbage||1 cup Chopped finely|
|Macaroni||1 fist full (or more also,as per wish)|
|Green chillies||3-4 nos.|
|Oil||1 tsp for cooking macaroni|
|Urad dal||1 tsp|
|Curry leaves||1 sprig|
- Chop cabbage, boil it adding salt and once get cooked strain and keep a side.(or steam cook)
- Boil macaroni in water with a tsp of oil added to it and cook for 8 minutes(or till done).Strain the macaroni once done and keep aside.
- Chop onion,green chilli ,grate coconut and keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadai and add mustard,urad dal followed by curry leaves.
- Add onion,green chillies fry till onion turns transparent.
- Then add cabbage and fry for 2 minutes.
- Lastly add macaroni,mix well and then coconut and fry for a minute.
- Transfer to the serving dish,enjoy as an accompaniment for rice!!
And a long time due to thank to all those who passed me these lovely awards!! Thank you vidhas,vibhas,Priti,Malar and Lakshmi for the awards! I am really thrilled and honored!I am happy that you remembered me!
Now its my time to pass award!
“Nice Matters Award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.”
These awards I am passing whole heartedly to all above as they deserve them.