Its so simple to make,yet tasty than the store bought ones,so do try next time then tell me which one you like the best!!
|Toor dal/thuvaram paruppu||1 cup|
|Red chilli||2-3 nos|
|Black pepper whole||1 tsp|
|Salt,oil for roasting||as needed|
- Roast red chillies and toor dal till toor dal turns golden brown.
- Cool down and grind it with salt to coarse powder.
- Crush coarsely, pepper and garlic in a spice crusher.
- Add it to the mixer and use inch/juice option to mix it well in the podi/powder.
- The other option is add whole pepper and garlic flakes to in the beginning itself to skip 3rd and 4th steps.
- Store in an air tight container and use when needed.Mix in rice with sesame oil and enjoy!!
Technorati Tags: Homemade paruppu podi,paruppu podi recipe,paruppu podi recipe with garlic,paruppu podi with toor dal,how to make paruppu podi