This one is very easy to make,my hubby who doesn't likes pasta sauces, loves to eat pasta like this. I have used penne here,you can choose your pasta and try this. Any bachelor can try making this! Kids will sure love this too!!
|Pasta of your choice||3/4 cup|
|Cheese spread||2 –3 tblsp|
|Pepper,crushed little coarsely||1/2 tsp – 1 tsp|
|Olive oil/cooking oil||1 tsp|
- Cook pasta with salt,cooking oil,till soft,as per the packing instructions. If you want the pasta to get cooked soon,soak in water for 1 hr and then cook.
- Drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat a broad pan and add the butter and just melt it in low flame.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir in the cheese and pepper.
- I used Amul Cheese spread with pepper in it,so I dint added pepper.
- Toss well till the cheese melts and blends well with the pasta.If you want bit juicy,you can add a tblsp of milk and mix.
- Serve hot!!