WITH MINT AND CORIANDER LEAVES
I tried this chutney after tasting this in a restaurant, after so many tries,I could recreate the same taste and love this a lot with papad! This is very handy for sandwiches, quick chaat items …. You can try this with any one of the green alone,like either with mint or with coriander.
Mint leaves 1/2 cup Coriander leaves 1/2 cup green chillies 4 nos. Onion 1/2 Garlic 3-4 flakes chaat masala 2 tsp Lemon 1/2 Salt as needed Water as needed
- Clean the leaves and chop the coriander with stem.Peel garlic and cube the onion.
- Grind the leaves with green chilli,onion,garlic,chaat masala ,salt and little water…to smooth paste.
- Squeeze the juice from half of a lemon and mix well with spoon.
- Store in a clean,air tight container,keep refrigerated….
- Enjoy with papad or samosa or any chaat item !