I usually buy the ready-made pasta sauce for my kid, then once I thought of trying pasta the same way I make my fried rice. I love the vegetable hakka noodles in the restaurants, This one some how satisfies my craving for that veg.noodles .
|Spaghetti(I used whole meal)||100 gms|
|carrot,julienned||1/2 of a carrot|
|capsicum||1/2 of a medium sized|
|Spring onion||2-3 sprigs|
|Ground black pepper||1 tsp|
|Soy sauce||1/2 tsp|
|Olive oil||2 tblsp|
|Salt & water||As needed|
- Cook the spaghetti as per the instructions given in the pack(Boil the spaghetti with a tsp of oil and required salt,till soft.I prefer soaking the pasta before cooking,to make it get cooked very soon.Drain water and wash it in cold water to prevent sticking together)
- Chop the spring onion white part and green part separately.
- Heat a broad pan with olive oil,first add the white part of the spring onion,fry till transparent.
- Then add the carrot,cabbage and capsicum one after other,frying each for a minute or two.
- Lastly add the pepper and sauce,salt as required and then the green part of the spring onion.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir/toss well so that the veggies get mixed with the pasta evenly. Garnish with spring onion and serve hot!