I referred Shanthiji’s post for making this sundal,I have not made this sweet version before… I made this for my first day of Kolu. Simple,tasty and nutritious! What else we need ? :)
|Whole green gram/Pachai Payar/paasi payaru||1/2 cup|
|Grated coconut||4 tblsp|
|Red chilli||1 no.|
- Soak the green gram overnight,drain water,let water be just to immerse the green gram.
- Pressure cook it in medium flame for 3-4 whistles.
- Heat a pan with oil and temper with mustard,redchillies and curry leaves.
- Add the cooked green gram and give it a stir till the moisture evaporates. Add the salt and jaggery.
- Stir until the jaggery blends well, add the coconut and stir for a minute.
- Transfer to the serving bowl. Delicious Sundal is ready!