I made these last week for my loveable in-laws,these ladoos are everyone’s favourite here
Thinking that I am trying something different to picture these rava ladoos,I made them look so unusual …Bear with it!!
Ingredients:(Makes 20 laddoos approx.)
|Cashew nuts||8 nos.|
- Heat a pan and add the rava,reduce flame and roast the rava until a nice aroma comes,make sure to not burn the rava and raost evenly. To ensure this,keep stiring continuously.
- Cool down and grind it into a very fine powder using mixer. (If you are making in bulk,you can grind in mill).
- Powder the sugar into a very fine powder as well,along with elachi.Tranfer the powdered rava and sugar to a large bowl. (if you want you can sieve both to get a smooth finish ladoo).
- Fry broken cashews in a tblsp of ghee. Slightly heat the ghee and add these to the rava and sugar mixture.
- Sprinkle the milk and mix thoroughly.
- Make small balls out of this mixture immediately,roll it tight,if you could not roll and the mixture is too dry,sprinkle more milk or add more warm ghee to it and make balls again.
- Ladoos are ready to enjoy.