My kid has few favourite veggies,in that baby corn is one. So weekly once this will be in the menu for him . He loves baby corn sabzi with steamed basmati rice and simple yellow dal for his lunch. So here is the recipe for baby corn sabzi.
|Green chilli||2 nos|
|Red chilli powder||3/4 tsp|
|Coriander leaves||2 tblsp|
|Salt & water||As needed|
- Cut the baby corn to your desired shape and boil it with salt and turmeric until done.
- Heat a pan with oil and temper with the jeera. Add onion and green chillies and fry till transparent.
- Add the cooked baby corn and red chilli powder and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomato and capsicum and fry for 2-3 more minutes in medium flame.
- Top with coriander leaves and drizzle with some ghee if you want,gives a nice touch…