Last week could not post any lunch menu or breakfast menu as I was not in mood of touching the camera. Drawback of doing fresh posts (Last minute post). This week so thought of clicking a menu and keep it ready. I was craving for some rich stuffed paratha, so suddenly paneer paratha came to my mind. And had small potatoes that I picked from mustafa, so thought of making Dum aloo, which I never tried making again after that post. Aj always loves baby potatoes and he was double happy when I told him that I am gonna make a gravy with it along with veg pulao. So rice for him and paratha for me. Actually I made the pulao and dum aloo morning and packed for Vj’s lunch box, then later made paratha hot for my lunch along with the peanut chaat. I will write the preparation together but.
Check out recipe links
- Paneer paratha recipe
- Dum aloo recipe
- Veg pulao recipe
- Boondi raita recipe
- Peanut chaat recipe
- How to roll a papad video
Dum aloo, veg pulao - Lunch menu 52Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Lunch
Prep Time: 45 mins | Cook time: 1 hr | Serves: 3
- Soak rice for pulao, pressure cook small potatoes, prepare dough for paratha. Soak paneer in hot water.
- Chop vegetables for pulao, onion, tomato, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic as needed for the pulao and dum aloo, peanut chaat. Peel off the skin of potatoes.
- Prepare pulao first, meanwhile roast potatoes for dum aloo.
- Prepare the stuffing for paratha and keep aside. Fry and finish the grinding works for dum aloo.
- Prepare dum aloo, simmer it for getting cooked. Soak for boondi raita.
- Make raita and lastly prepare paratha hot while you are going to eat lunch. In the same tawa, roast papad.
- Toss the peanut chaat to serve the lunch.
Lunch is ready. If you want you can add a sweet or salted lassi or this masala chaas to this menu.
Have a happy weekend everyone .