Avocado sandwich with cucumber, I have spread green chutney to suit my Indian taste buds. A simple and healthy one to start your day.
For making milkshake, I bought 2 avocados but tried milkshake with only one, so had this in stock. And thought of having sandwich with avocado and tried this simple sandwich.
This is so flexible, add onions, tomatoes, skip green chutney, use mayonnaise, its all upto your imagination. I had this green chutney with me so made it with green chutney.
Step by step pictures
- Cut the avocado but running the knife along until you reach the seed. Gently hold the two parts and twist to open it.
- Gently strike and insert the knife inside the seed. Twist and lift it to discard it.
- Scoop and slice the avocado.
- Spread green chutney in one slice, cheese spread in other.
- Arrange a layer of avocado slices and then cucumber over it. Sprinkle crushed black pepper.Cover it other slice and cut into triangles to serve